Although there is nothing you can do about the space, you can bring along some items that will make the space you have super comfortable. This is especially important if you need to catch some sleep during your flight.
1. Blanket - I love this blanket because it's very soft, can be attached outside your carry on, and has a hole for your head so you never have to worry about waking up cold because your blanket fell to the floor. Travelrest 4-in-1 Premier Class Travel Blanket with Zipped Pocket
2. Pillow - This pillow is inflatable so you can adjust to the right pressure. When you are done it compacts to a small size. Daydreamer Inflatable Neck Travel Pillow
3. Socks - Janska Nonskid Mocsocks
4. Bose headphones - This is the priciest item by far but if you fly a lot you won't regret the purchase. Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II
5. Sleep mask - If you are traveling across multiple time zones this will help with your circadian rhythm.
6. For those of you who need to recline to sleep better - Sleepy Ride - Airplane Footrest Made With Memory Foam
7. Pack yourself a small bag filled with lotion, essential oils, disposable toothbrush and paste, comb, etc.
Bliss Travel Service - a travel agency specializing in river and ocean cruises, all-inclusive vacations, European packages, honeymoons, weddings, group travel
#BlissTravelService #travelagent #chandlertravelagent #arizonatravelagent #flyingtips
Dominique Barba, CTC, ECC