- If you just got married, you’ll want seclusion and Tahiti can give it to you. The isolation that the island group provides is the perfect way for a couple who just got married to focus on each other and really enjoy their time together. If you’re up for it, you can even make special arrangements for you and your spouse to have a dinner date on your own private island!
- There is a wide array of outdoor adventures and activities to choose from. Nothing brings a new couple closer together than trying out activities that they have never done before. This is exactly what Tahiti offers--it’s not everyday that you and your partner get to try spear-fishing, or swimming with sting rays, right?
- Polynesian spas will definitely help you and your spouse recharge and rejuvenate. Weddings are fun, but the days leading up to it can wear you down. A full-body massage at one of the popular spas (or even the low-key ones!) in Tahiti is definitely enough to help you bounce back from the stress and truly enjoy your holiday.
- The scenery sets a romantic mood. It’s already a given that Tahiti is one of the most beautiful places in the world. However, it’s one of those beautiful places that you can only fully appreciate when you actually get there. It’s the overall ambience--the smell, the weather, and the view, that add up to one romantic getaway.
- Tahitian cuisine is so good that every time you share as much as a dessert with your partner, it feels like a date. Their seafood game is absolutely foolproof! Make sure that you do not leave the island without sampling their signature dish: the poisson cru. It’s a dish of raw tuna marinated in lime juice and coconut milk.
If you’re one of those lucky couples who had their honeymoon in Tahiti, is there anything that you loved about it I missed? Leave your comments below!
Bliss Travel Service - a travel agency specializing in cruises, all-inclusive vacations, honeymoons, weddings, group travel
#TravelTahiti #TahitiHoneymoon #VisitTahiti #TahitiVacation #TravelAgent #BlissTravelService